The life of a part-time racer

Monday, May 14, 2007

Latest on the repairs

All is not going to plan. The bike still looks pretty close to when I'd just crashed it. However we have done the following:

Fitted new harris clip-ons
Sent full body work off to get painted
Sent exhaust of to MHP to get repaired
Bought a subframe on eBay (£87 so well chuffed)

I still need to:

Get the exhaust back (he's not started repairing it yet!) and fit it
Pick up the subframe and fit it
Buy some new race numbers
Fit the old chain adjusters while I wait for some Gilles ones to come on eBay
Fit the body work and tank
Change the tyres
Fit new levers

This is the bare minimum, they'll still be stuff to do after this but at least I will be racing if I get this done

... I have 4 days!!!

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home