The life of a part-time racer

Monday, March 19, 2007

Tonight's the night

I've still not got it in! (insert joke here)

The engine is still not in the bike - but tonight's the night.

It was meant to be in over a week ago but Scott's flat out so it was postponed to last Thursday - but Scott was still flat out

He's promised me we'll do it tonight, even though he'll still be - flat out!

It's still a case of keeping fingers crossed to see if the engine runs okay without puking its guts out. If its okay, I'll be putting in a very late entry into this weekends Cadwell clash. I feel so unprepared its untrue. I wonder how Rossi would get on if he didn't sit on a race bike between Valencia and Qatar? Yeah, you're probably right... well lets just hope I do as well as him then.



On a cheery note, I forgot to share my end of season trophy picture with you. Nothing like a bit of ego massaging eh! Check out the HeadRacing hoodie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home